A menstrual cup is a reusable hygiene product for the feminine. It’s a flexible funnel-shaped silicone cup, which you should insert and fix into your vagina to collect the period fluid. The Fezy Cup is one of the best menstrual cup brands in India.
A menstrual cup also called the period cup can hold more blood than other menstrual products, which become a replacement of tampons as these best menstrual cups are cost-effective, eco-friendly, reusable. The Menstrual cups are cost-effective, as you can reuse them for up to 10 years, which the other menstrual products cannot compete with. The menstrual cups are made out of silicon which makes them eco-friendly. You will be required to clear a 2-3 times a day while using, though you even use a cup the whole night for 12 hours. The foremost thing you need to know about buying a menstrual cup is selecting your cup size.
The Fezy Cup is available in two sizes: Large cup and Small cup. To make it easier small cups are suggested for women younger than 30 years. Large cups are suggested for women who are over 30 years old, have given birth vaginally, or have a heavier period.
Identify the menstrual cup size for you by the guidelines below,
- Age – for young and teen users small cups can be best.
- Flow – for heavy flow go for the large cup and for less flow pick the smaller cup.
- Pregnancy – the women gave birth will require a large cup post vaginal childbirth.
- Fitness – the women doing more of fitness exercises might need a small cup
- Length of Cervix is also a factor for choosing the right cup size.
Tips to use the Fezy Menstrual Cup
- Wash your hands clean
- Before you insert the menstrual cup for the first time, lubricate with water to make it smoothly insert.
- Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the fold facing up.
- Insert the cup, fold up, into your vagina. It has to sit a few inches below your cervix.
- Once the cup is inside your vagina, rotate it, it will open inside and seal the leaks.
- If you have inserted properly, you’ll never feel like the cup is inside and you can do all works without the cups feel
- You can normally wear a Fezy menstrual cup for 6 to 12 hours, the whole night.
- It is always suggested to clean your menstrual cup by the 12-hour mark to avoid leakage
- Once again to remove the menstrual cup, wash your hands clean
- Use your index finger and thumb, slightly insert into your vagina. Pull the bottom stem of the cup gently out.
- Once you reach the bottom of the cup, slightly press the bottom, which makes the airtight open and then gently pull the cup out.
- Once you remove out, empty the cup, clean it with water and you can reuse. You can buy our menstrual cups online through the website https://fezycup.com/